Directorate of Technical Education
The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Kerala is the administering authority for technical education viz; engineering, pharmacy and management etc in the state. For efficient functioning the Directorate has two Regional Directorates at Kozhikode and Kothamangalam.
The Directorate of Technical Education in Kerala has administrative as well as financial control over the following institutions of the state-
- Government Engineering Colleges
- Private aided Engineering Colleges
- Government Polytechnics
- Government Women's Polytechnics
- Private Aided Polytechnics
- Fine Arts Colleges
- Supervisory Development Centre
- Government Technical High Schools
- Government Commercial Institutes
- Vocational Training Centres
- Food Craft Institutions
- Food Craft Extension Centre
- REC, Kozhikode
The Directorate of Technical Education Kerala also has the responsibility of imparting technical education all educational levels in the state. Apart from the administrative powers the Directorate of Technical Education Kerala also selects teachers and places them in appropriate training programmes to improve the quality of education Kerala.
Take a look at the official website to know more about Directorate of Technical Education Kerala.
Office of the Controller of Technical Examinations,
Phone Number: 0471 2492032
Email: [email protected]